1. Did the last grape harvest of the year at Jowler Creek early Sunday morning. It was a perfect day for it. Just gorgeous.
2. Showered after the grape harvest and spend the rest of the afternoon at the Renaissance Festival. Proud of myself… only bought one bottle of lotion (for myself), one bar of soap (for my daughter), one back of scented bath salts (for myself), and a necklace (for my daughter). There was SOOOO much more I wanted.
3. Went bike riding Sunday. Another absolutely perfect day.
4. There were two owls outside Charles’ apartment just talking back and forth when I was leaving for work this morning. All I really wanted to do was sit and listen to their conversation.
5. The fog in and around Leavenworth and Platte County is strange and fascinating.
6. For some reason it is illegal to photograph the Federal penitentiary in Leavenworth… This makes me scratch my head.
7. My phone virtually wanders all over the continent. Today alone it said it was in two different cities in Nebraska, and then Beaverton, OR. The other day it wandered off to Lander, Wyoming….. my phone gets around apparently.
8. Football season has just started and I’m already sick to death of it. Not sure I can make it to February.
9. I can hear the cars on the highway when my window is open…. they sound like the tie-fighters from Star Wars sometimes.
10. I have a 4-day week this week. I’m psyched!